GoI is Offering Scholarship to Science Enthusiasts through INSPIRE Scholarship For Higher Education (SHE) 2018
call : 08448709545, 08527484563
Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India, is inviting meritorious students, who are undertaking BSc, BS, Int. MSc or MS degree course in Basic and Natural Science in subjects like Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Mathematics, Geology, Statistics, Astronomy, Astrophysics, Botany, Electronics, Zoology, Anthropology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Atmospheric Sciences etc., to apply for this scholarship and receive financial assistance under the same.
Last date to submit the application form is December 15, 2018. In order to be eligible for this scholarship, candidates need to fulfil the mandated requirements:
Students, who have cleared class 12 with aggregate marks within the top 1% of the class and are among 1000 rank holders in JEE of IIT or AIPMT, are eligible for this call.
Awardees will receive monthly scholarship of INR 5000, for an year and mentorship fee of INR 20,000 per annum.
How to Apply
Interested ones can send their applications online.
Other Important Details
Candidates need to submit the below mentioned documents:
• Passport size photograph of the applicant in JPEG format with file size not more than 50KB
• Community, Caste certificate (applicable for students of SC, ST or OBC category) in PDF format with file size not more than 1 MB
• Eligibility, Advisory note provided by State or Central Board (if available) in PDF format with file size not more than 1 MB
• Marksheet of class 12 in PDF format with file size not more than 1 MB
• Marksheet or certificate of class 10 as a proof of date of birth in PDF format with file size not more than 1 MB
• Certificate specifying the rank or award in JEE (Main), JEE (Advanced), KVPY, NEET, NTSE, JBNSTS, International Olympic Medalists (if applying under this criteria) in PDF format with file size not more than 1 MB
• Endorsement form duly signed by the Director of the Institute, Principal of the College, Registrar of the University in PDF format with file size not more than 1 MB
• Any other supporting documents (if required)
Click Here to Know More