By accessing www.deepika.com and its affiliated-sites like www.rashtradeepika.com, www.deepikaglobal.com, www.malayalam.deepikaglobal.com, www.deepikamatrimonial.com, etc., you enter into a mutual agreement with Rashtra Deepika Ltd, the parental company which owns and runs Deepika Newspaper. Though the agreement is made for an indefinite period of time, either party can cancel the agreement at any time; but the termination will be subject to the terms provided herein. (www.deepika.com and other affiliated sites said above will be referred as 'the Site', herafter in this document.)
We reserve all the rights to change, add or modify any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
We may make changes at any time and whenever we make any changes they will be posted on the Site. Thus it remains your responsibility, as a user, to check them and refer to the revised/changed or altered terms and conditions before continue using the Site.
We reserve all the rights to edit/delete or modify any or all of the contents on the Site. Similarly, the Site may withdraw or suspend any of its services and products, without offering any prior notice.
The site holds absolute rights to charge for the subscription of any of the products / services or for
membership, but only after serving a prior notice informing the readers/viewers about the charges.
Copyright and Trademarks
All the materials - comprising text documents, audio and video files, graphical images, photos, trademarks and logos - which are exhibited on the site are the property of Rashtra Deepika Ltd and its sister concerns.
All the materials are protected under the Indian copyright laws. Thus any sort of infringement will be defended and pursued to the maximum extent which the law permits. Any user of the site can make use of the materials provided on our site, however in a limited way and only with permission.
Limited Permission to Copy
1. As a user, you are allowed to print or download either extracts or full pages from the site. The downloaded materials, however, shall never be used for any commercial purposes and their use must be limited to personal purposes alone.
2. With the help of any software or apps - either directly or indirectly, you are not to make any database in electronic or nonelectronic (structured manual form) by regularly downloading and systematically storing whole or any part of the pages from the site.
3. None of the contents displayed on the Site shall be reproduced / transmitted to or stored in any other website. None of the contents shall be copied and stored in any electronic or nonelectronic form nor shall they be uploaded to any public or private electronic retrieval system without gaining prior written permission from us.
4. For republishing any of our materials, you may contact Rashtra Deepika Ltd. through email - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Individual Registration, Access and Exchange of Information
User registration is required for accessing some of our services, for participating in various contests and for shopping. By registering, you agree to comply with the following terms and conditions.
1. User registration is for a sole person and therefore only one person can access these services. At the time of registration you will be given a username and password and only with them you can login to our services.
2. You shall not share your username and password with anyone else. We do not permit anyone else using your username and password to access our services.
3. We do not permit any unregistered users accessing the Site as ‘registered-users’ using others’ username and password. Unregistered users shall not access any part of the site cached in proxy servers.
4. Under no circumstances, we admit multiple users availing our services with a single username and password. In circumstances of proved multiple-uses of a username and password we may, without serving any prior notice, block that person from accessing our services or may terminate that particular account.
Rashtra Deepika is not responsible for any of the contents- including images,
music, text documents, sounds, photos, graphics, etc. - uploaded by any of the
user via community services. The person who uploads the contents will solely be
responsible for such contents.
The Site is not responsible for the opinions expressed in forms of chat or comments by the users and the persons who post such comments will be responsible for them. Further, the site holds no responsibility over the accuracy, integrity or reliability of this kind of contents.
While visiting the site you may see objectionable matters. However Rashtra Deepika will not be responsible, under no circumstances, for the errors of omission or other technical/grammatical errors.
You are provided access to use the chat and other community facilities. However, while using such facilities, you are not to post any defamatory or abusive comments. You shall not upload anything harmful to other's privacy and any racially or/and ethnically objectionable comments that may raise hatred amidst others.
You shall not become a nuisance for any person by engaging yourself into cyber
stalking. You shall not post, submit, send or otherwise transmit, messages or
materials containing software-virus which may harm or destroy the electronic
equipment while accessing the Site.
All the contents posted by you and other users become the property of Deepika.com. And the Site holds full rights to use or reproduce them either with or without modifications. The Site further holds rights to create derivative works from your contents posted on the site.
Some of our services are only a platform for the buyers and the sellers to meet. However, the Site will not be responsible for the quality of such products/services and any disputes related to the sale or purchase of such goods/services must be settled between the two parties engaged.
The Site is not responsible for any warranties offered by the sellers.
While purchasing any goods/products displayed on the Site, you agree not to hold Rashtra Deepika Ltd and its partner-firms, employees, affiliates and associates, etc. responsible for the faults of the products.
Rashtra Deepika Ltd may restrict the amount of your content, the number of your use of our services/the Site, etc. The site also may limit the number of emails you can send to us, its size, and the like as well.
For your failure to save/store any content, the Site is not responsible. So you must make sure that your contents are saved and stored properly.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liabilities
The entire contents uploaded on the Site are meant only for general information/use. These contents shall not be taken as advice and you should not rely upon them in making your decision. Those articles which form specific advice or replies are strictly the opinions of those experts or consultants. And for these opinions, the Site shall bear no responsibility.
Rashtra Deepika Ltd shall not be responsible for any damage of your electronic devices while using the Site.
1. Some of the links on the Site may lead you to other sites which need not necessarily be controlled and owned by Rashtra Deepika Ltd. While visiting these sites, you are outside Deepika's site.
2. Rashtra Deepika Ltd holds no responsibility over the contents of these sites nor is responsible for any legal violations by these sites.
Contents Uploaded by Users
Rashtra Deepika Ltd accepts contents from the users but hold no responsibility over the accuracy, genuineness, reliability, etc. of these contents.
1. The Site accepts and displays advertisements, upon requests by others/third parties as well as from Google ads, Media network, App Nexus, and the like.
2. Full rights for accepting or denying any advertisements on the Site will remain with Rashtra Deepika Ltd.
3. The Site shall not be responsible for the advertising materials. The ones who provide the advertising materials will hold the entire responsibility and they are to make sure that all the materials to comply with both national and international laws.
All the terms and conditions of the Site are governed by the Laws of India and the jurisdiction for any complaints related to the Terms shall be the Kottayam Court of Law.