UGC is Providing Financial Help to Differently-abled Students for Pursuing M.Phil or Ph.D Under this Fellowship
call : 08448709545, 08527484563
University Grants Commission (UGC) under Ministry of Human Resource Development has introduced this fellowship to support academically strong students who have enrolled themselves for M.Phil. or Ph.D., and are also differently abled.
This fellowship will enable them to grab opportunities at national and international level. Also, making them eligible for lecturer’s position in various colleges and universities.
Last date to submit the application form is November 12, 2018. In order to be eligible for this fellowship, candidates need to fulfil the mandated requirements:
Applicants enrolled in M.Phil. or Ph.D. degree in a university or academic institution are eligible to apply.
• Monthly stipend of INR 16000 for initial two years and INR 18000 for the remaining tenure.
• Annual grant of INR 10,000 for initial two years and INR 20,500 for the remaining tenure for Humanities, Social Sciences and Commerce.
• Annual grant of INR 12,000 for initial two years and INR 25,000 for the remaining tenure for Sciences and Engineering & Technology.
• Annual departmental assistance of INR 3000 to host institution and monthly escort or reader assistance of INR 2000 for physically handicapped and blind candidates.
• Based on university or institution rules, HRA will be provided.
How to Apply
Interested candidate can make an online application.
Other Important Details
Following are the documents required to be submitted by the applicant:
• Domicile certificate
• Scanned copy of disabilities certificate
• Caste certificate (in case of SC, ST, OBC) issued by the competent authority viz. Tehsildar, SDM etc.
• Scanned copy of candidate's recent colour photograph and signature
• Scanned copy of Master's degree mark sheet
• Declaration, certificate from the Head of Department, Institution or competent authority of the University, Institute, College
Click Here to Know More